The Pink Cloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pink Cloud

12 Steppers forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Today Just for Today when does that start this evening 6 hours in
Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm by darrenb40

» Can't get on/in so thought I drop by HERE...
Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm by Sunflower

» 12 step radio?
Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm by barrabus

» I love you Pink....
Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:17 am by wyserheart214

» Packing my suitcase
Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm by Baydon

» The Four Agreements
Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm by pinkcloudtracy

» Critical error....
Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:22 pm by wyserheart214

» Dad and I are singing a duet in church tomorrow .. cool huh!
Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:23 pm by Vivianne

» hello family
Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm by Vivianne

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Start the drive back from Texas to NC

Go down 
+3
Libby
barrabus
Baydon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Baydon
Admin

Start the drive back from Texas to NC Empty
PostSubject: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 7:12 pm

Me, Dad, cat and Pug named Duchess!
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:38 pm

I thought you were coming in October... I must have missed something...
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:43 pm

I just added them to the calendar .. the post is today but the events will occur in October .. click on the calendar icon at the top od the home page
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 8:59 pm

Cool... I should be off on the 6th thru the 9th... maybe I could ride over... I'd better get this house fixed... it'd be hard to leave on my days off with unfinished work needing to be done here...
Back to top Go down
Libby

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:06 am

so when do you actually leave for Texas to get your Dad?
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 10:25 am

October 1st or 2nd .. I haven't bought my ticket yet.

Was hoping the roofr would be done before I leave but we probably have rain 'til Monday so he won't be here for a few days.

If you click on the calendar and forward to October you will see my entries.
Back to top Go down
Kimber

Kimber

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:16 am

Have a safe journey Baydon, and a safe drive back. Are you still going for the 2 weeks.
Hugs ,
Kimber
Back to top Go down
eve

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 2:59 am

I won't be too far away from you Baydon. I am going to San Antonio this Friday to visit my sisters and nephews. My sister that lives in Austin is coming here to stay with my dad while I go to SA. Anyway, hope you have a safe and wonderful trip to the Lone Star state.
Love, Eve
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:36 am

I leave tomorow, 10/2, .. dad has a truck coming on 10/10 .. after we load his stuff on the truck we will have Texas in the rear view mirror.

We may spend 10/10 night with my brother in Round Rock then hit the road on 10/11 .. depending on when the truck gets loaded and how we feel .. minimum 2 nights on the road .. maybe 3, again depending on what time we leave we leave Round Rock.

Could be home by 10/12, for sure should be home by 10/13.
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:19 pm

eve wrote:
My sister that lives in Austin is coming here to stay with my dad while I go to SA.

SA? Assuming your saying San Antonio and not Sexaholics Anonymous Eve, unless there's
something you haven't disclosed to the group. lol! well this IS a 12 step forum after alll
Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkcloudtracy
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:51 pm

Ha, I didn't catch that this morning .. good one pink Smile
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 1:06 am

I caught it... knew better than to comment on it though... I have to live in this state... Laughing
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 2:39 pm

:P very wise move Barrabus Laughing could have gotten you in over your head.

Are you gonna be able to hook up with Baydon? If you can, DO IT! He is so amazing.
We really enjoyed having him here, such a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 1:06 am

I am pretty determined to make the trip...
Back to top Go down
emptysoul

PostSubject: hmmmmmmm   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:25 pm

wrong place....sorry
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 9:59 pm

truck is loaded and I'm not Smile .. proud of me!

Moving my stuff next door will get back online shortly .. love to all .. Baydon
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:24 pm

drive safe... drive... 35 gets crazy at Dallas... congrats on the not smoking... the same 12 steps apply... crzy ... don't light that first one etc ... nuts undrattak it get's better... freakout cussing really ...

I couldn't decide which emoticons to use... they were all so appropriate... superhero
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 11:59 pm

the emoticons are perfect! thanks.

we'll head out early in the morning ... b
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptySat Oct 11, 2008 11:19 pm

Hi all.

We made it to Arkadelphia today. Trip was good.

Cat scratched the heck out of my arm when I tried to pick her up to give her a tranquilizer!! demon cat!

I figured out a better way to grab her and we got her tranquil by the time we came back from breakfast so we could put her harness on.

We drove about 450 miles today .. that is good, it's about a 1200 mile trip.
We might get more tomorrow 'cos we should be able to get an earlier start.

We're at motel 6 .. they kept the lights on for us

I am still aching in places that have more places! .. from loading the truck. Think I'll get in the bathtub and soak my cat scratched arm and achey places .. I wish I was at the Pink Cloud Recovery House and Spa!! I could really enjoy that hot tub!

We should be almost across Tennessee when we stop tomorrow.

Dad is doing well .. he has nothing to decide or worry about for a few days so he can get some rest.

love to all ... baydon
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:40 am

hugz Good for you! I'd love to have you here too, hot tub is all clean and hot Start the drive back from Texas to NC Hottub

Sounds like you messed with the wrong kitty bub, better watch that stuff!
Start the drive back from Texas to NC MadCat

Get a good nights sleep and check in tomorrow night when you get a chance. hearts Loving you!

done
Back to top Go down
eve

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:48 am

lol! I meant San Antonio when I wrote SA. lol! I didn't even realize what I was typing. I think I was in a hurry when I was posting that and I abbreviated.
Love, Eve

P.S. I figured out how to do the emoticons!! cheerleader Clapping
I Love It!

Happy to hear that you are doing ok Baydon. Good luck on the not smoking. That is one of the hardest addictions to kick, or so I have heard. I thank God I never started
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start the drive back from Texas to NC   Start the drive back from Texas to NC Empty

Back to top Go down

Start the drive back from Texas to NC
Page 1 of 1