The Pink Cloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pink Cloud

12 Steppers forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Today Just for Today when does that start this evening 6 hours in
I love you Pink.... EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm by darrenb40

» Can't get on/in so thought I drop by HERE...
I love you Pink.... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm by Sunflower

» 12 step radio?
I love you Pink.... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm by barrabus

» I love you Pink....
I love you Pink.... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:17 am by wyserheart214

» Packing my suitcase
I love you Pink.... EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm by Baydon

» The Four Agreements
I love you Pink.... EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm by pinkcloudtracy

» Critical error....
I love you Pink.... EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:22 pm by wyserheart214

» Dad and I are singing a duet in church tomorrow .. cool huh!
I love you Pink.... EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:23 pm by Vivianne

» hello family
I love you Pink.... EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm by Vivianne

September 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I love you Pink....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wyserheart214

wyserheart214

I love you Pink.... Empty
PostSubject: I love you Pink....   I love you Pink.... EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:34 pm

You know Pink good thing I love you cuz I you are right about my life way too often.... nuts I ended up in emergency Thursday night....I'm OK , but I had been having severe abdominal pain for about 10 days, I wasn't paying attention to it, until Thursday when the pain got way too intense....guess what, I have an ulcer....

I see you rolling your eyes missy hearts I will tell you that after my melt down at work, I took the time to write a list to my boss of my resentments, issues, and what I was willing to do and what I needed others to start stepping up to the plate for. dancen And finally it is beggining to happen....My stress level is down by at least 60% and I am making myself not take ownership and walk away from alot that my manipulative coworker tries to drag me in to. She actually apologised to me about her actions, we will see how long her behavior last, God has that one not me......

So for today I am off to a bead show, waiting for my friends to pick me up. We are also going to pick up Jenns graduation present. Last night was her prom...I have pics to show you all when the kitchen table is back up. Any of you that would like an announcement of hers to see her cute picture on it, let me know and I will send you one...

I love you all...Baydon waiting to hear from you my friend!!!
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: I love you Pink....   I love you Pink.... EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:07 pm

insanity I am learning (slowly) that people take as long as they take to learn life lessons.
Some of us have higher pain tolerances that others. You took years of abuse and unfortunately
it just takes a while for you to recognize your pain... too busy trying to make everything okay.
A wonderful survival technique. You needed that coping skill back then. Your head just hasn't
figured out that it is safe to let it all go now. You are no longer in physical peril. Our fight or flight
centers and adrenals are on auto pilot mode and we need to take the wheel back. Frightening as
it is.

I did not roll my eyes. I said a prayer for your healing instead.

Keep reminding yourself to stay in your own hula hoop and keep your own manipulative ways in check.
Page 61 of the big book says it perfectly. We "may appear kind, considerate, patient,
generous; even modest and self-sacrificing" hearts sounds just like you doesn't it...
read the rest it is awesome.
You are powerless over your peers at work and your friggin insane if you think otherwise.
twitch all you will wind up doing is hurting yourself further. Acceptance was the answer.

Did you follow through on the CODA meeting? How was it? Rolling Eyes You DID go right? whistle

I love you and I'm SO happy your not in the nut hut where you really belong! crzy lol!

Give Jenz hugs. I've been fighting this vertigo and infection so I haven't been out and about at
all. Even missed last sundays meeting, but I'll be there tonight if Jim has to carry me in.

Your doing fine, follow doctors orders and thank you So much for sharing with us what can happen.
I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but it takes what it takes.

I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkcloudtracy
wyserheart214

wyserheart214

PostSubject: Re: I love you Pink....   I love you Pink.... EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:25 pm

Yup I did....felt weird, I need to go again and listen harder, it felt like their issues were far worse than mine, that's why I think I need to go again and listen harder, I tend to try and mimimize my own codependency (my part of manipulation I'm sure.

Still having vertigo? Oh that is just miserable, hope you feel better soon. pray
Back to top Go down
wyserheart214

wyserheart214

PostSubject: Re: I love you Pink....   I love you Pink.... EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:29 pm

Page 61 of the big book says it perfectly. We "may appear kind, considerate, patient,
generous; even modest and self-sacrificing" sounds just like you doesn't it...
read the rest it is awesome.

It sounds like me in the worst way.....that is why I am thankful this program suggest progress not perfection....slowly I may be able to stay in the progress part. think mirror
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I love you Pink....   I love you Pink.... EmptySun May 17, 2009 11:51 pm

Hi Wyserheart Smile

I think I PM'd you a note on 12SR already but that doesn't do us any good right now!

I arrive in San Diego May 27th and leave on June 4th. dancen imhappy I will be staying with my daughter in Temecula.
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: I love you Pink....   I love you Pink.... EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:36 am

wyserheart214 wrote:
I am thankful this program suggest progress not perfection....slowly I may be able to stay in the progress part. think mirror

Amen to that sister! I've kept my knee pads on for a very long time. Until I stop falling down I need em.
It is hard to see ourselves. We have a disease of perception. That is why I seek criticism, why I
love fear and pain. Not because I'm masochistic, but because I can't surrender what I can't see.

Page 61 also describes me... I'm the opposite one from you sharkattack Manipulative as hell,
just not in such a polite way. I make sure I'M NOT the one getting sick, I'm driving the steam roller.

Together we balance out perfectly.

Lets just both keep trudging the road together.

I love you
Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkcloudtracy
wyserheart214

wyserheart214

PostSubject: Re: I love you Pink....   I love you Pink.... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:17 am

And boy am I trudging today.....I can honestly say I do no like anyone in my house today but the cats.... twister and the littlist one is close. Good thing I love them all... Laughing Going to bed the day has beat me up no matter how much I have tried to keep everyone at bay....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love you Pink....   I love you Pink.... Empty

Back to top Go down

I love you Pink....
Page 1 of 1