The Pink Cloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pink Cloud

12 Steppers forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Today Just for Today when does that start this evening 6 hours in
New member..... (LOL) EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm by darrenb40

» Can't get on/in so thought I drop by HERE...
New member..... (LOL) EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm by Sunflower

» 12 step radio?
New member..... (LOL) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm by barrabus

» I love you Pink....
New member..... (LOL) EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:17 am by wyserheart214

» Packing my suitcase
New member..... (LOL) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm by Baydon

» The Four Agreements
New member..... (LOL) EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm by pinkcloudtracy

» Critical error....
New member..... (LOL) EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:22 pm by wyserheart214

» Dad and I are singing a duet in church tomorrow .. cool huh!
New member..... (LOL) EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:23 pm by Vivianne

» hello family
New member..... (LOL) EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm by Vivianne

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New member..... (LOL)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sunflower

Sunflower

New member..... (LOL) Empty
PostSubject: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:13 am

imhere and will check-check-check-it out!
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 11:28 am

Hi, glad you found this site too Smile

I just logged in to see if there were any posts and there you were Smile
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:47 pm

Yep! Arrived to stay cheerleader

Did some chat. Whohoo.... all by and with myself....
Not much fun though (just me, myself and I) but... will waiting... for you guys (and gals)

headspin
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Hey are you able to see pictures here Sunflower?

New member..... (LOL) Steroids
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkcloudtracy
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyWed Nov 19, 2008 11:15 pm

stars What was that confused
rub eyes jawdrop Suspect jawdrop rub eyes

oh well... better to just mirror
or I get nuts crzy nuts
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 9:25 am

thankssign Thank you for not breaking my anonimity .. I do like to maintain a little bit of mystery Smile ... Baydon
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:20 am

pinkcloudtracy wrote:
Hey are you able to see pictures here Sunflower?

New member..... (LOL) Steroids

Hi Pink... yessss... I see that lovely picture of yours!!!!!

(weird isn't it hah? in here I do and on the other I don't....???)
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:24 am

console Hey Barrabus... what's happened??!! lol

Are you doing okay??? amblance

You make ME confused!
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyThu Nov 20, 2008 10:27 am

Baydon wrote:
thankssign Thank you for not breaking my anonimity .. I do like to maintain a little bit of mystery Smile ... Baydon

Uhmmm... are you talking to the voices in your head Baydon?

Or am I just loosing it. Could be I guess....

electro
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: was it something I said?   New member..... (LOL) EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 9:53 am

My computer wouldn't let me get on 12 step radio... so I automatically switched to paranoid mode and decided I was banned for saying something I shouldn't have... of course I know that not to be true intellectually... I still feel like that... I have learned to recognize my disease through working the twelve steps and to not believe the lies that my disease tells me... and trust that these feelings shall pass... actually they are gone now... now wasn't that easy... all I had to do was write it down here and now it's gone... wish it was always that easy...
dancen
the voices in my head aren't very nice pissed cussing pissed ... they are trying to kill me hide ... they tell me it's OK to have a drink affraid ... or light a cigarette freakout ... smoke a little dope sharkattack ... they tell me I'm cured undrattak ...
I have tools now to help me...write ... stars write ... I feel better now... crzy
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 3:54 pm

GOD I do love all these smileys!!! support

That was fun Barrabus flowers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkcloudtracy
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 6:46 am

Hey Barrabus... just red your post... you are a true writer man!

Ever thought of writing a book? With or without smileys....
woohoo
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 4:51 pm

Thanks... funny you should ask... I used to write a lot and I've had this story going thru my head for years... I wrote about two chapters back in the mid 80's ... I am now working on re-writing those two chapters and continueing where I left off... A friend of mine just downloaded some programs on my computer that will help me store everything and go back to it when I have time... what you said kinda gave me a boost when I needed it... thanks...
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 5:50 pm

I've noticed it before. Glad I've said it then.

It's a talent you know.

Hope to get to read something of you. Somehow.. someday...?!!

yes sign
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:00 pm

I'll make sure to get you a copy... (free of charge , I'll even pay the postage) ... thanks for the encouragement... I'd better get busy...
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 6:08 pm

support
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: writing...   New member..... (LOL) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 2:05 am

What is that little guy saying anyway...

I hate to sound superstitious, (but) ... I finally started writing on that book after years of talking about it... I typed from about 7:00 PM to around 1:00 AM and I was just about to go to sleep... I was turning my computer off etc... and I heard this terrible crashing noise and I looked out of the bunkhouse and realized there had been a terrible accident... it was a miracle no one was killed... no one was even injured... mostly monetary damage and pride... a few people lost their jobs over the deal... and I didn't get any sleep for the next three days while we tried to fix everything... now I'm afraid to start writing again... it's been a couple of weeks since the accident and I haven't typed a word... lafcry twitch groupbounce nuts mirror ... (will someone please tell them to shut up)

I love the way fear is described as a corrosive thread woven into the very fabric of our existance... in the big book (AA)...

I know this fear has no reason to exist... I've always been afraid for no reason... all my life... fear of failure/fear of success... fear of trying... fear of living my whole life and not trying,... that one's the biggie

I used to be more creative... I used to write... did a lot of art work... played music etc... then I started drinking and using and all those talents kinda faded away... I want them back... where did they go?... I read in a Stephen King novel... (I think it was the fifth one in the Gunslinger series)... he had included some of his memoirs in the back of the book... I was sick of AA at the time... had about three years sober and had been reading nothing but AA literature and the Bible for three years... I was going to rebel and read a Stephen King book... no AA literature this time... I was going to take a break... So I went to the rig for my four day hitch with only a couple of Stephen King books... well I read more AA s**t those four days than I'd read in quite a while... An alcoholic / Priest / Vampire ... running a shelter and giving AA meetings on skid row if I remember right... anyway... I could tell by some of the language used that the author had to have done more than a little research on the subject... so at the end of the book there were these memoirs... I got to reading them and I read where Stephen K. was saying he had lost his ability to write after he had quit drinking... some of his AA buddies were assuring him that this would pass.... and then as the memoirs progresses he shared how his career boomed... now he just mentioned AA very discreetly a couple of times and used a few terms like I am responsable in a few instances that really got me... being the paranoid that I am I understood ...

Now I realize that this is the level of press radio and films... is it wrong for me to share this treasure I found in a Stephen King book with this forum... am I breaking his annonymity? ... I hope not... my point is reading that in that circumstance when I was trying to not read about God or AA still gives me hope in that God is real, that was more than a coincidence... and maybe this creative blackout will end... I don't claim to have the talent that Mr King has ... I am saying I was inspired by whatever inspired him to include that in the exact books I was reading on the exact days I had purposely left all my AA literature at home... I think it was the fourth and fifth books of the series... or maybe I just imagined the whole thing... maybe I just had a paranoid delusion and this vampire priest started quoting the big book and I started dreaming ... no ... it was really weird... like me I guess...

I have yet to meet anyone else that read that though... I've talked about reading it a few times on 12 step radio forum but I've never had anyone else confirm that the memory is real... how did I get on this subject anyway? I was talking about something totally differant when I started... oh well... I had to get it out...
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 6:11 am

((Barrabus))... where do I begin.... ???

I begin herewith: console and hugz

And let me please scream at that little voice who seems to holding you back!
Why? What are you afraid of Barrabus?
You started off already....feeling good about it....and 'only' thing is you got to
continue where you left...

Okay... easy said by me... I know - I know.
If I'm honest I look like you... starting (enthousiastic) at something... but then...
the continue part.... think

What I think is that all your talents not faded away, only they are 'backed off'
and waiting to get released. And you have to do that. I am sure that, with a
little help from above, you can.
Your book doesn't have to be finished 'right away' so remember... easy does
it (but do it). Smile

I love what you told about your Stephen King reading! I had that kind of
experience too some time ago. Sick of reading the literature (NA in my case)
and took a bath with 'a normal' book - The Zahir, from Paulo Coelho...
LOL.... and reading all kind of 'program stuff.'
Don't you think it was 'supposed to be'....?
Well... whatever... Wink

you rock my dear - and it's time you take that as a fact.

Hope you turn on that computer of yours and let it fload....
One day at a time....
I'm convinced you're really talented Barrabus and hope, for yourself, you
give yourself and your book a try!
loveyu

Knuffel! and faith for/in you!

Miriam
Back to top Go down
don

PostSubject: Kooool   New member..... (LOL) EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:32 pm

This is great, eh. Chat box works well, but I was chatting with myself. Hummm! I think I need a meeting... imhappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member..... (LOL)   New member..... (LOL) Empty

Back to top Go down

New member..... (LOL)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pink Cloud :: Chit Chat :: just stuff-
Jump to: