The Pink Cloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pink Cloud

12 Steppers forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Today Just for Today when does that start this evening 6 hours in
hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm by darrenb40

» Can't get on/in so thought I drop by HERE...
hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm by Sunflower

» 12 step radio?
hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm by barrabus

» I love you Pink....
hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:17 am by wyserheart214

» Packing my suitcase
hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm by Baydon

» The Four Agreements
hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm by pinkcloudtracy

» Critical error....
hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:22 pm by wyserheart214

» Dad and I are singing a duet in church tomorrow .. cool huh!
hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:23 pm by Vivianne

» hello family
hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm by Vivianne

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

hey, I forgot to mention that ...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Baydon
Admin

hey, I forgot to mention that ... Empty
PostSubject: hey, I forgot to mention that ...   hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptyFri Oct 10, 2008 7:10 pm

... I had my last cigarette on the way to the airport last thursday! That's about 9 days now! Yay me Smile lol! Clapping
Back to top Go down
Jennz

PostSubject: Re: hey, I forgot to mention that ...   hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 1:55 am

Im proud of you baydon!!!!!! hang
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: hey, I forgot to mention that ...   hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 8:05 am

drive Thats great... one of my worst triggers for smoking is driving... I used to chain smoke while driving... you should be past the physical cravings now... now it's psychological... that part don't go away...
freakout It does get better though... freakout
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: hey, I forgot to mention that ...   hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 3:11 pm

Wow Baydon I am impressed.
Does Cassie or your son smoke? If not you have a great shot at this.
Good for you.
Last time I quit, I lasted 40 days, I can't for the life of me remember how I could have picked it up again?

Your inspiring!

dancen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkcloudtracy
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey, I forgot to mention that ...   hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 11:54 pm

Cassie and my son were still smoking when I left home and neither have told me that they quit.

When I quit smoking dope Cassie was drinking and my son was smoking pot .. that made it really tough for me but I hung in there and they now have almost two years clean also.

They need to quit .. I don't need to start back! I know it is tough to quit smoking; I've done it 3 times Smile

I have you guys to help me stick to my resolve.

I'm driving a no smoking car barrabus Smile But it is tough .. I would almost always light up in the car too .. I used to smoke when I was doing something that I could smoke and continue to do something else at the same time, like driving ... I didn't stop doing whatever just to smoke a cigarette .. I felt like I was wasting precious time.

I'm sure I will be healthier for quitting .. I got a whole lot better when I quit smoking crack Laughing dancen cheers Clapping
Back to top Go down
wyserheart214

wyserheart214

PostSubject: Re: hey, I forgot to mention that ...   hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 12:56 am

Baydon my nicotine sobriety date is Dec 28, 2007.....I believe in you....and now that you have quit I bet Cassie will follow suit...just ask that anyone who smokes do so outside....When I get stressed I still want a cig......but I just take a deep breath and have a chat with God... headspin and then I feel better...I am glad you are home... imhappy I bet Cassie is too..... dancen
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: hey, I forgot to mention that ...   hey, I forgot to mention that ... EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 9:35 am

That's great Deb, congratulations.

My smokers are going outside and have both cut down some already.

I think they are going outside for my Dad's sake not mine but that's okay 'cos I am getting the benefit of 2nd hand fresh air Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hey, I forgot to mention that ...   hey, I forgot to mention that ... Empty

Back to top Go down

hey, I forgot to mention that ...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pink Cloud :: Chit Chat :: just stuff-
Jump to: