The Pink Cloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pink Cloud

12 Steppers forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Today Just for Today when does that start this evening 6 hours in
Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm by darrenb40

» Can't get on/in so thought I drop by HERE...
Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm by Sunflower

» 12 step radio?
Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm by barrabus

» I love you Pink....
Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:17 am by wyserheart214

» Packing my suitcase
Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm by Baydon

» The Four Agreements
Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm by pinkcloudtracy

» Critical error....
Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:22 pm by wyserheart214

» Dad and I are singing a duet in church tomorrow .. cool huh!
Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:23 pm by Vivianne

» hello family
Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm by Vivianne

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Online meeting anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baydon
Admin

Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online meeting anyone?   Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:17 am

Thanks B Smile .. not so smart really, we all know the source of all knowledge and He's been very forthcoming here lately Smile

I am recognizing the value of the "we process" that's for sure! I used to tell my consultants "I can do anything I put your minds to!" Smile

Hey I just realized that expression "thinks are tough all over Charlie" hits close to home huh? .. sounds like we all need the meeting!! .. as usual Smile

I'll be flying to Austin on Thus .. just have one bag, can you pick me up and give me a ride to Round Rock ?Smile .. I am just kidding about that but it would be awesome if there is an opportunity to meet you.

Dad's got a truck coming on the 10th. We have to load up some of his stuff and then we will jump in his car and head for the Carolinas.

I think my brother was out in Big Bend this past weekend for a bike ride .. I think he had to re-work the route 'cos some usual stopping place was closed or something.
Back to top Go down
barrabus

PostSubject: Re: Online meeting anyone?   Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 am

They gotta lot of flooding around Big Bend... He probably wanted to ride down River road beside the Rio Grande... a beautiful ride... they had some bad floods around there during the last couple of weeks... That picture of my new bike that I posted taken at the Study Butte store was down there... I bet your brother knows exactly where that is... me and Trish got married on the front porch of that store in 1988...

I'm going to try and ride down there on my days off when you are there... I love Austin... it's growing too fast though... there is a lot of good musicians there ... I've got a good friend that lives there also that I haven't seen in awhile... he's in AA also... maybe we could catch a meeting ...

I need to take one more trip on my motorcycle to San Antonio... need to say thanks to all the AA friends I made up there for the way they supported me when visiting my Mom ... I need to get one look at my parents tombstone... my Mom and Dad are buried in the same grave ... one above the other and his name is on one side and her name on the other side...
I'm planning on going there first then heading up 35 to Austin... I still got you phone no. stored in my cell phone... haven't called you yet... saving it for one of those "I've really gotta talk to somebody at 3:00 AM" calls...
Back to top Go down
Kimber

Kimber

PostSubject: Re: Online meeting anyone?   Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 11:28 am

Bad work day all around B, Reading about ridin, I sure could be in the middle of nowhere right now on a bike,
except the wind blowing my hair would make my head pain more and Walmart doesn't have a sale this week on new ones.LOLLL I saw that pic of your new bike , I was thinking what a coool place to get married.
Hope your work day gets better.
Office, Paper work, more Paper work, and more paperwork study , GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Praying my head stays ok for a couple of hours to get through this stuff. So far behind.
Should have stayed workin in the animal world, Much less stressful having a pissed off dog come at me or playing with a wolf than doin accounting :scratch: . I would rather spend the afternoon with a Kodiak than do PAPERWORK. :x
Ok vented feel a little better.
Love ya all,
see you tonight.
Hugs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online meeting anyone?   Online meeting anyone? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Online meeting anyone?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2