The Pink Cloud
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Pink Cloud

12 Steppers forums

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Latest topics
» Today Just for Today when does that start this evening 6 hours in
What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm by darrenb40

» Can't get on/in so thought I drop by HERE...
What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:39 pm by Sunflower

» 12 step radio?
What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 5:01 pm by barrabus

» I love you Pink....
What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:17 am by wyserheart214

» Packing my suitcase
What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm by Baydon

» The Four Agreements
What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:16 pm by pinkcloudtracy

» Critical error....
What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:22 pm by wyserheart214

» Dad and I are singing a duet in church tomorrow .. cool huh!
What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptySat May 16, 2009 10:23 pm by Vivianne

» hello family
What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptySat May 16, 2009 9:53 pm by Vivianne

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baydon
Admin

What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 5:30 am

The latest topics can scroll or not scroll .. you can show more if they scroll, if not scrolling them The number could be set lower than 9
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:15 pm

I like this feature very much!
Amazing stuff, what fun to explore.
Great job Baydon.
Hey cool... the happy faces show up on the left. Nice.
Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pinkcloudtracy
Kimber

Kimber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:19 am

I like the widgets now that I figured out what that is, although there moving makes me a tad dizzy, but I like that you can just click on it and go rith there. OK I must admit I really like this whole forum. I really do.
I still can't find a chat applet anywhere Sad
Hugsss, Kimber
Back to top Go down
Kimber

Kimber

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 8:21 am

I just found out how to be green again Smile
Back to top Go down
wyserheart214

wyserheart214

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:31 am

I feel I am relearning a whole new artform 👽
Back to top Go down
Baydon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 2:49 am

you are doing it really well too Smile

I sent jen an email to let her know she can register as jennz if she wants to .. I fixed it for her.
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 3:00 am

Wow Debbie, LOVE the new avatar! Very YOU. fairy of course you know I added this fairy just for you.

I slept most of the day away, sorry I missed your call.
Feeling better every day now. headspin
Back to top Go down
wyserheart214

wyserheart214

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 3:19 am

I am glad you are feeling better..Is there a smiley for brain dead? I have been feeling like that a lot lately. I walked with Mike in the annual alzheimers 3 mi walk yesturday, then built a scarecrow in my front porch....and made a pot of ham hocks and beans.....kinda have the blahs lately not wanting to isolate exactly, just want to be quiet and do crafty things or read, meditate stuff like that. I really wish I could work only part time, working 4 days a week is getting hard to do between the pain, the exhaustion, and the hassels at work, we are perpetually understaffed, and it just wears me out both physically and mentally. My coworkers don't handle any of the charting, family meetings or planning big events or outings. We just took 40 senior to the zoo and had a picnic for them. I thank God daily for my close friend who runs the dietary dept....he is my own personal angel, most events are tag teamed with him to make them sucessful....Some times at work I feel like I am everyone's first line...my supervisor is trying to get the others to step up and learn all of what I do, but they are not willing....and I try to do my best for my seniors....I really canfeel God holding me up most days.... electro Just need a little vacation...who am I kkidding, this is the begginning of my busy season. Pink are there any AA halloween parties...I always make my costumes and hate to only get to wear them at work? It would be fun to go to a sober party......any way it is that time bedtime I love you all
Back to top Go down
pinkcloudtracy
Admin
pinkcloudtracy

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" EmptyMon Oct 06, 2008 11:15 am

There is usually one HUGE Halloween Party... diddn't you go last year? I was the fairy
with her neck sliced open. Laura was the hunter that shot Bambi's mom (she won the 1st prize for the most
evil costume) It was "A Fractured Fairy Tale" theme.

superhero

I heard a rumor that they weren't having it this year, but I just cant imagine they won't.
Maybe I should if they don't? It'd be cool out here in the country! SPOOOOOOKY

I will let you know when I find out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"   What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets" Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the sidebar stuff? They call them "Widgets"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Pink Cloud :: Cool stuff we can do and how to do it. :: Features-
Jump to: